These instructions will guide you through adding Workshop's two image proxy domains to your G-Suite allowlist. This will ensure all images added to your email will be visible to your reader.
- Log in to Google Admin Console
- Using the left navigation bar, select Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail
- Find and select End User Access
- On the lefthand side, select your top level organization
- Select Image URL proxy allowlist
- Add both domains below, separated by a space:
- Save these changes
High Five! All future images you add to your emails will now automatically download and be viewed by all of your team members!