To create a new list of contacts to send announcements to, follow the steps below.
- Hover over "Manage" in the top navigation bar and select "Lists."
- Click the button in the top right that says "Create new list."
- Give the list a name and description (example: Omaha office, Employees who work in our Omaha, Nebraska office).
- Add people to your lists using one of the following options:
- Import CSV of people to include in your list. Here's more details about uploading CSVs.
- Click "Add people" then select the names of each person you would like to add to the list. You can use the search functionality to find specific users as well.
Creating a list manually only allows you to add people that already exist in your Directory. Be sure that your Directory contains everyone you want to be included in your list.
That's it! Workshop autosaves your work, so no extra Save button to worry about. Your new list will be instantly available to send out updates to when you create your next email.