Workshop happily supports custom fonts, among other elements to allow your brand to shine. Custom fonts are an excellent way to infuse your organization's brand design into your internal communication! Learn more about how to install a custom font in Workshop, and be sure to take note of a few important details.
Your Account Manager can help install custom fonts. Please take note of the following:
- Send all font variations: WOFF2 file types are preferred, though OTF and TTF files are accepted
- Must be a licensed web font that is owned/purchased
- Share your preferred fallback font style: Arial, Courier, Georgia, Helvetica, Lucida Sans, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, Verdana
- Once installed, your custom font can be used in template or email draft creation.
- Custom font support varies across device and email client used by the email recipient. If your custom font has not been downloaded locally to the recipient's computer, the custom font will not typically be displayed (the fallback font will be shown). The exceptions to this are: Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac and iOS email clients.
- Custom fonts will not display on mobile versions of your email - fallback font will be used.
Custom fonts are available on Enhanced and Premium plans. Get in touch if you're interested in adding this feature to your plan!