How to configure Okta SAML SSO
Workshop allows you to set up SAML SSO with Okta. Follow the steps below to configure this feature for your organization.
- To begin, navigate to Workshop's SAML SSO Setup page
- Add SAML SSO
- Select "Create SSO" -- Okta does not provide IdP Metadata url until after configuration
- Create a new SAML 2.0 SSO integration in Okta
- Use the following high res logo for your Okta gallery app
- Copy and paste the Audience URI and Single Sign On URL from Workshop to Okta
- Configure Okta with both URL's and add Attribute Statements for email, first_name, and last_name. These three fields are required.
- Copy the IdP Metadata url out of Okta once the integration is created and add it to Workshop
- Perform a test login, and SSO is configured! All users will be required to log in with SAML.