Workshop's integration allows Active Directory customers to sync all users and distribution lists into Workshop, making sending to existing Active Directory users extremely easy.
Before you begin: you must use an Active Directory administrator account to complete this integration. We recommend working with your IT contact or department to create a Workshop "service account" for this integration.
1. Log in to Workshop and navigate to the Apps page
2. Find and select the app titled Azure Active Directory Sync
3. Click the Add App button
4. Next, click the Authorize ActiveDirectory button
5. Login with your Active Directory credentials to allow Workshop read-only access to AD
6. Allow for up to 1 hour for all ActiveDirectory users to be synced over to Workshop and then that's it. You are all done! 🎉