To view engagement analytics from a sent email in Workshop, follow the instructions below.
- Click on "Email" in the top navigation bar and select which email you want to view
- The top section will display logistics of your email such as subject name, recipients, date sent, and more
- Scroll down to view engagement results for your email
- The engagement overview tab includes the following data:
- The Analyze tab displays engagement data such as opens, clicks, time read and device type
- The Survey tab will include any results of pulse survey responses if a survey was used in this email. This includes aggregated responses and open or anonymous comments.
- The Recipients tab displays individual recipient data including opens and clicks for this email. You can further filter this view by Unopened or Opened recipients.
Further customize your engagement results by adjusting the date range, or filtering by a List on the right-hand corner of the analytics section.