To ensure that all emails created and sent through Workshop pass through M365, your email security appliance, we need you to whitelist our IP addresses.
- Sign into Office 365 and go to the "Security Center" https://security.microsoft.com/
- In the left side menu under “Email and collaboration” go to “Policies and rules”
- Click the “Threat policies” option
- Under “Policies” click “Anti-spam”
- Click “Connection filter policy (Default)” so the options appear on the right side and then click the “Edit connection filter policy” link
- Add the IP addresses below to the “Always allow messages from the following IP addresses or address range” section
- Click “Save”