To ensure that all emails created and sent through Workshop pass through ProofPoint, your external email security appliance, we need you to safelist our IP addresses. Workshop uses SendGrid to deliver our emails, these IPs come directly from them.
Steps for customers using ProofPoint Essentials:
- Expand the Security Settings tab; Click on Sender Lists
- Add the following IPs to the Safe Sender List:
- Click Save.
Steps for customers using ProofPoint Hosted:
- Click Email Protection.
- Under the Spam Detection drop-down, select Organizational Safe List.
- Click Add.
- In the Proofpoint - Global Safe List window, enter the following information:
- Filter Type: From the drop-down menu, select Sender Hostname.
- Operator: From the drop-down menu, select Equals.
- Value: In the field, enter the following IP addresses:
- Click Save Changes.